当前位置:文萃集>实用文案>笑话>

英语幽默笑话故事带翻译

文萃集 人气:1.33W

要是有一则笑话解决不了的事,那就两则笑话,看笑话,能让我们变得开心,今天小编为大家准备了英语幽默笑话故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语幽默笑话故事带翻译

英语幽默笑话故事带翻译(一)

重量事宜

Somewhat sceptical of his son's newfound determination to become Charles Atlas, the fathernevertheless followed the teenager over to the weight-lifting department, admiring a set ofweights.

儿子最近决心要成为Charles Atlas,对于这个决定,父亲多少有点怀疑,不过他还是陪着儿子去了举重器材商店,在那里他们看上了一套举重器材。

"Please, Dad," pleaded the boy, "I promise I'll use 'em every day.""I don't know, Michael.

“哦,爸爸,给我买一套吧,”儿子企求道,“我答应我一定每天都会用它们来练习的。”

It's really a commitment on your part," the father pointed out."Please, Dad?" the boycontinued.

“我也不知道,Michael。这对你来说的确是一项承诺,”父亲对儿子指出这一点。

"They're not cheap either," the father came back.

“好不好嘛,爸爸?”男孩继续央告。“而且这套器材可不便宜。”父亲又说。

"I'll use 'em Dad, I promise. You'll see.

“我真的会天天练的,爸爸,我答应你。你会看到的。”

"Finally won over, the father paid for the equipment and headed for the the corner ofthe store he heard his son yelp, "What! You mean I have to carry them to the car?"

最后,父亲被说服了,他买了这套设备,然后向门外走去。就在这个时候,他听到儿子在商店角落里尖叫着嚷道,“什么!你的意思是我得一个人把这些东西扛到车上去?”

英语幽默笑话故事带翻译(二)

In one dinner party,a capitalist eyed bony Bernard Shawup and down regretfully, and said inall seriousness,"Look at your appearance,it really makes people believe that all theBritishare are starving."

在一次宴会上,一个资本家用遗憾的目光上下打量着瘦骨嶙峋的肖伯纳,一本正经地说:“看看你的模样,真叫人以为英国人都在挨饿。”

Bernard Shaw,examining the potbellied capitalist,said,"But,I know as soon as I saw you thereason why Britain is suffering from famine."

肖伯纳审视着大腹便便的资本家说:“但是,我一见到你,就知道英国正在闹饥荒的原因了。”

英语幽默笑话故事带翻译(三)

宝贝待售

A New Mum took her baby daughter to the supermarket for the first time.

一个年轻的.妈妈头一回带着她的宝贝女儿到超市买东西,

She dressed her in pink from head to toe.

她把小宝贝从头到脚穿上粉红色的衣服。

At the store, she placed her in the shopping cart and put her purchases around her.

在商场,她把小女孩放在购物车里,把买来的东西都推在孩子周围。

At the checkout line a small boy and his mother were ahead of them.

在付款台前排队时,一个小男孩和他妈妈正好排在她们前面。

The child was crying and begging for some special treat.

那个小男孩在哭,看上去在向他妈要着什么东西,年轻的妈妈想,

He wants some candy or gumand his mother won't let him have any, she thought.

这个小孩一定是要糖果或是口香糖之类的玩意儿,而他妈妈又不给,所以才闹得这么厉害。

Then she heard his mother's reply.

然而就在这个时候,她听到男孩的妈妈一边回答说,

"No!"she said, looking in her direction.

“不行,”一边往她的方向看过来,

"You may not have a baby sister today. That lady got the last one"

“你今天不能买一个小妹妹了,那位女士把最后一个买走了!”

TAG标签:笑话 翻译 英语 幽默